Reeb Rave 2020 is online with live Zoom socializing 6-8pm Nov 14th! Bidding is now open and closes at 8pm on the 14th. The zoom links for the social event and special Kid’s Room will appear here on Nov. 14th or can be found in this week’s email.
There are 5 ways you can contribute:
1. We still need donations. We have extended the donation deadline to Nov 12th [date extended on 11/11]. Items and services can be donated to our auction using the Donation form here or on the JRUUC website. Please send photos of your items directly to me. And please consider donating items and services with physical distancing in mind. But keep in mind your services don’t need to be offered right away. So outdoor services can be offered in 2021.
2. Bid on items offered. This years auction catalog and website is now available to preview here, 2020 Catalog! You will need to register in order to bid on items using the Online Registration here. Registration is free but we encourage you to make a cash donation or buy some raffle tickets to help us raise money. You can register a credit card then or before you check out your won items. During the bidding you will receive emails confirming your bid and when you are outbid. You will also see messages while you are in the website. You can use the Show me option at the top of the catalog to see Items that you have Starred, Bid on, Winning, Outbid on etc.
3. Buy 50/50 Raffle Ticket! Tickets can be purchased during registration or from the Raffle Tickets tab on the Auction website. (Raffle Tickets) The winner will receive 50% of the funds from the raffle.
4. Cash contributions can also be made on the website. Please consider this as there are less donations and we don’t have a registration fee this year. (Cash Donations)
5. We need your talent for our live Zoom 6-8pm social time! Sing a song, play some music, do a skit, display a wacky costume, or share something you have learned or have done during the pandemic. You could also show and tell your auction item, or an item or service you won from a previous auction that you especially like. If you want to share during the Zoom meeting, or have any ideas or suggestions please contact Tom McClintock at email@example.com.
This event has become one of the most important fundraisers for our congregation over the years. We need your generous donations and bidding to make this successful!
Stay tuned and thank you. Tom McClintock – Chair Reeb Rave