COVID-19 Level 0
James Reeb Unitarian Universalist Congregation Strategic Plan for Operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic
If any one or more actual, existing conditions are of greater severity than even one of the criteria conditions listed below, the guidelines of the next higher level are to be implemented.
- COVID Act Now Metrics for Dane County are at the following levels:
- Daily new cases per 100K “Under 1/on track for containment” (green)
- Infection rate “Under 0.9/COVID decreasing” (green)
- The vaccine is widely available (free to all, at multiple accessible locations in Dane County) for adults
- And state, county, and/or city authorities have allowed all in-person activities to resume with no restrictions.
Building Accessibility and Use
- Building use returns to pre-COVID conditions.
- Hand sanitizer is placed in appropriate locations throughout the building.
Congregational Life – Worship and Program
- Sunday services are conducted in the sanctuary and attended with no restrictions, and are streamed for those not able to gather physically.
- Choir and congregational singing resume in full.
- Religious Education for children and youth resumes, with online accessibility options for those not able to gather physically.
- Coffee hour resumes with no restrictions, including the sharing of food and beverages.
- All group gatherings, including rentals, return to pre-COVID conditions;
- JRUUC gatherings and meetings include an online accessibility option for those not able to gather physically.
All staff work in their offices, but may choose to work from home as convenient.
Staff meetings will normally take place in the building, with an online accessibility option for those not able to gather physically.
Outdoor gatherings are planned and attended with no restrictions.