- E-News Summary 6-9-21 (6/13/2021) -
Together Outdoors! The Reeb Membership Team has more summer events planned in addition to the picnic on 6/13/21 12:30-1:30 behind the church. Make sure to save the following dates. Specific details will be posted closer to each event.Hike at ... read more.
- COVID Update – Level 2 6/9/21 (6/9/2021) -
From the COVID Task Force: Wasn’t it wonderful seeing Flower Communion in the sanctuary Sunday? JRUUC is now at Level 2 (link includes pending revisions) of our Covid-19 Strategic Plan (link to version adopted in April). What has changed? Outdoors, up to 25 ... read more.
- E-News Summary 5-26-21 (5/28/2021) -
New COVID Level at Reeb – Level 3 & Involvement Survey – Have you been less involved with Reeb during the pandemic? We want to welcome you back as we move to less restrictive COVID levels – in person or on Zoom. Contact Rev. ... read more.
- COVID Update – Level 3 and Survey (5/26/2021) -
May 25, 2021 Update – With new infections declining, JRUUC has dropped to Level 3 of our Covid-19 Strategic Plan. What has changed? Starting June 6, online Sunday services may be presented from the sanctuary instead of only from homes. Outdoor JRUUC gatherings have new flexibility: ... read more.
- COVID Update 5-19-21 (5/19/2021) -
Reeb and Covid-19 Get ready for June! If infections continue to fall, the JRUUC building will re-open in June for small gatherings under the Level 2 guidelines in our COVID-19 Strategic Plan. Outdoor events can be larger and will no longer require advance ... read more.
- E-News Summary 5-19-21 (5/19/2021) -
Click here for a COVID Update – we could be moving to a new level in a few weeks.Help Wanted! As we move toward Level 2 of our Strategic Plan, we’d love to have someone who is comfortable being ... read more.
- E-News Summary 5/12/21 (5/12/2021) -
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!
The James Reeb UU Congregation Annual Congregational Meeting will be on Sunday, May 16 at 11:30 am. You will soon receive an email containing the agenda, the slate of nominees for the 2021-2022 Board of Trustees, and the proposed 2021-2022 annual ... read more.
- E-News Summary 5/4/21 (5/5/2021) - Reeb and Covid-19 After a recent surge, new infections are beginning to drop, and 60% of Dane County is at least partially vaccinated. For the present, JRUUC remains at Level 4 of our COVID-19 Strategic Plan. All activities are online or outdoors. ... read more.
- E-News Summary 4/28/2021 (5/1/2021) - Board Approves Covid-19 Strategic Plan
With gratitude to the many Reebers who offered feedback on the draft strategic plan distributed last month, and after substantial revision by the Covid-19 task force, the Board has approved a strategic plan for JRUUC policy on building use and gatherings ... read more.
- Reeb and COVID-19 (4/27/2021) -
We are currently at Level 2 of our COVID-19 Strategic Plan. All activities are online or outdoors but progressing to some in-person activities with options for virtual participation.
Complete COVID-19 Strategic Plan (4/21/2021 version)