Connecting With Each Other: Love in Action
There are many ways to connect with others in our congregation by working together to create meaningful experiences, helping our friends and neighbors, or participating in small group activities.
Please send us an email to be added to our weekly email list and receive the most up-to-date information about opportunities like these:
- Small group ministries – Sacred Breath, Meditation, Journaling, Senior Chat, Octavia’s Parables
- Covenant Groups – Monthly small groups ministry to each other and beyond
- Minister’s “drop-in” hours on Zoom or in person – chat with Rev. Karen
- Coffee hour after the service – meet informally setting to say hello, catch up on news, and chat in small groups
- Sustainable Saturday Night on Zoom – connection with the wider community on the 4th Saturday of every month
- Caring Tree – offer a hand, a meal, an ear, or some kind words to folks in our congregation going through change
- Justice Leadership Team – work for change and keep members informed of opportunities for action
- Building Stewardship Committee – caring for our building and grounds
- Religious Education – work with our Religious Educator to create meaningful opportunities for children and youth
- Worship and Music Team – planning for Sunday services, virtual choir and other music opportunities
- Stewardship Team – nurturing the congregation’s generosity of time talent and treasure
- Fundraising Team – work on special events fundraising events and activities
- Membership Team – welcoming and supporting visitors and new members and creating ways to connect
You can fill out the message form on our welcome page to let us know about your areas of interest and we will be glad to let you know more about how to get more involved. Want to learn more about becoming part of our congregation? Explore becoming a member here.
Click here for contact information for committees and groups, or see our latest directory.