Join us for this service via an on-line Zoom Meeting
As people of faith we’re called to work together to create the world as it might be. But finding ourselves in the story of change and transformation can bring us through discomfort and troubled water. In the midst of a status quo that can push us down, join us this Sunday for a service of story and song, and a challenge to lift each other up.
Matt Meyer is a musician and worship leader who has led hundreds of services for UU congregations across the country. He has a degree in hand drumming and serves as Director of Community Life for Sanctuary Boston.
Recipient information coming soon.
Order of Service – 5/10/21 Matt Meyer
- Gathering Song: #188 “Come, Come, Whoever You Are”
- Centering Sound
- Prelude: Percussion Improvisation with Matt Meyer
- Call to Worship
- Opening Hymn: “Blessed Motion” by Annie Zylstra
- Lighting the Chalice
- Musical Response
- Time for All Ages: “Desmond Gets Free,” with Matt Meyer
- Hymn: “Ozi V’zmirot Yah,” Words from Exodus, Melody by Rabbi Shefa Gold
- Wisdom from the World’s Traditions: “The Song at the Sea,” by Rabbi Margie Klein
- Reflection: “Before the Song at the Sea” with Matt Meyer
- Offering: “Oye Mi Gente,” by the Peace Poets
- Joys and Sorrows
- Closing Hymn: “More Waters Rising,” by Saro Lynch-Thomason
- Extinguishing the Chalice and Benediction
- Postlude: Percussion Improvisation with Matt Meyer