|“Take a Chance on Reeb” Reeb Rave 2023 Final Updates|
|Reeb Rave is almost here! |
This is our annual fundraiser and community builder.
Thanks for your enthusiasm with preparations, donations & bidding so far…
You can drop off donations and/or help with decorations
Friday 4-7 and Saturday 10-2
Link for Zoom participation – Saturday 11/11 6-8:30pm
Link to our auction page on Auctria where you can
Register to bid
Register for dinner
Browse the catalog
Pay for what you win (and dinner) or make a cash donation
Link to donate an auction item – it’s not too late to offer a unique experience or item of your own!
Invite family and friends to join us in person or online by sharing this page!
And for those who dislike clicking…a few more details are below!
Thanks again…looking forward to a warm and inviting event. – The Reeb Rave multitude of volunteers
|The Event – Saturday Nov. 11th|
5:30-8:30 – In person – dinner, entertainment, live & online auction,
6:00ish – Dinner starts
6:00-8:30 – Zoom event begins, with streaming from our building
8:15 – Bidding ends
Click here to register to bid, register for the meal, or just view the catalog at Auctria
About the in-person event:
– Costumes welcome in keeping with the theme – Seventies Dance Party / Take a Chance on Reeb
– Suggested donation for the in-person event – $10 per person or $25 for a family and includes dinner and live entertainment
– Register on Auctria for the meal – Meals will include options for various dietary needs
– Masks are optional
– It’s okay to attend in person and not have a meal
– There will be a live dessert auctionBring your devices to bid from our building
– We will also have “kiosk laptops” to bid from if you don’t have your own device
– You will be able to take home any transportable items you win that night
– If you are in need of childcare at the event please contact Tom McClintock
About the zoom event:
– Free participationEntertainment will be streamed from our building
– Online bidding from the comfort of your home
– Arrangements will be made later to pick up items you win
– This Zoom link will be live at 6:00 the day of the event
|About the online auction:|
Go to the Auctria website now to get your account set up. If you haven’t logged into the auction website on the device that you are bringing to Reeb Rave in person yet we recommend doing so now so your device is ready to go.
To find the menu options in the Auctria app, click on “Menu” or the “hamburger icon” of 3 horizontal lines at the top of the screen. This brings up: Catalog, Cash Donation, Dinner Registration, and My Account, so you can register to bid and for dinner.
Viewing Auction Items:
With more than 120 items in the auction you may want to filter your catalog to make it easier to find what you are interested in. Use the “Show Me” bar to view by category, by items you have starred, or items you have bid on etc.
|Contact Tom McClintock with your questions or ideas, or to help with organizing and Kelly Kearns about helping with decoration.|