This Sunday we won’t be holding our usual gathering in our building. Instead, we encourage you to visit First Unitarian Society in Madison in person or on the web, or take a trip to Sauk City to join members of the Free Congregation and Prairie UU for their joint service and picnic. You can also view the Sauk program on Zoom.
Visit the website for First Unitarian Society here for more information. Their service starts at 10:00. The topic for the day is “Every Body is a Temple; Every Temple Must be Free” with Rev. Kelly Asprooth-Jackson.
Visit the website for Free Congregation at Sauk County for more information.
- Joint Program and Potluck (Free Congregation and Prairie UU)
- When: Sun, July 24, 10:10am – 11:10am
- Where: Freethinkers’ Hall, 307 Polk St, Sauk City, WI (map)
- Description: Members and friends of both the Free Congregation and Prairie U.U. will meet for our yearly joint program at Park Hall. Speaker presentations on Our Past, Our Future. One of our dependably delicious potlucks will follow downstairs. Bring your own lunch or a dish to pass.
- Childcare is provided. Join us in-person at Park Hall or join with Zoom from our website: FreeCongregation.Org/ Sunday Programming
Even though we won’t be passing the basket in person today, you can still donate to our recipient by clicking here.
Today’s Share the Plate recipient is The River Food Pantry, South Central Wisconsin’s busiest food pantry. Services include free groceries, freshly prepared meals, online grocery orders and mobile meals. The River’s Munch Mobile Meal program delivers free, healthy lunches to children and adults in low-income neighborhoods throughout Madison.